The Doctor Loan is specifically designed to offer favorable terms for homebuyers with great earning potential
Residents, recent med school graduates, and doctors in the early stages of their careers may be burdened by expenses such as student loan debt.
Features and benefits:
- Primary residence
- Purchase and rate/term refinance
- Low down payment
- Loan amounts up to $850,000
- 5/1 and 7/1 adjustable-rate mortgage options available
- Deferred student debt may be excluded from payment ratios¹
- Interested party contributions allowed
- Eligible borrowers include a medical resident (with educational license), medical doctor (MD), doctor of dental science (DDS), doctor of dental medicine or surgeon (DMD), doctor of optometry (OD), doctor of ophthalmology (MD), doctor of osteopathy (DO), doctor of pediatric medicine (DPM)
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.